Library, How May I Help You?

Patron: 'Is this the library?"

Me: "Huh.... yes."

Awe the usual response I get from almost every person that calls the library. Sometimes I want to tell the patrons... NO DUH!!! Who were you calling, Grant Central Station? But alas no I can't.

Me: "How can I help you?"

Patron: "Oh I just wanted to make sure this was the library."

*slapping forehead*

So you called to find out if it was the library, WHEN I HAD JUST TOLD YOU?!? TWICE!!!! So there you go, if you do decide to call the library, please follow these three simple steps.

1.) Check the phonebook.

2.) Double check the number before calling.

3.) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LIGET QUESTION?!?!

So please be considerate, we are here to help, but we don't want to waste time better spent helping someone else. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment