We Are Our Worst Enemy

People just never cease to amaze me! I mean, sometimes I even amaze myself! This very morning I'm sitting here at my desk after having assisted this patron search out some books, right? Then I take the time to "Thank God" for today and to grant me patience with other people 'cause they can be down right obnoxious at times. Then again, maybe 'obnoxious' isn't the word to describe this guy! See what you think: When I asked him how he's doing, he says "I guess I'm doing alright"(digging in his nose), "but I'm a little disappointed right now 'cause I went to see 'bout this job, and they gon' tell me to come back later"(They had to mean NEVER!) Anyhow, I assigned him a computer and as he's turning to leave, I see his butt. I mean he's wearing the waist of his pants half-way down his thighs. I don't mean to rag on this guy, but I can't understand why he felt put off by the employer!!!

Downright Disgusted,


The Fun Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment