Tuesday Is Really Monday

Don't you just love those long weekends off? Well, so do I. I have Mondays off, though, so when I get to work on Tuesday, it takes me most of the morning to convince myself that my week begins today--Tuesday. That being said, there are so many unnecessary things going on for the patrons, as well. For instance, I have to take a lot of them back to Day One: no loud talking, turn off your cell phones and lately "Please go to your assigned computer--not the one which places you next to a friend!" Come on now!!!

Then, in "rolls" this patron (in a wheel chair) who, incidentally used to be my next door neighbor and he's asking for all these different books--like 'how to repair tricycles' even. I'm busy trying to accommodate him when he says "I'm just fooling with you! Don't look at me like that; you make me wish I was able to run again! "


Sincerely,


The Fun Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment