Exhaustion

Goodness, it's been crazy around here!!! There are a million things I've been trying to get done all day and yet there isn't enough time. I feel like a parent and the library is my baby right now!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!

For us librarians being able to multitask is very important. (It's probably why there aren't many guys in this field, they can only do one thing at a time *that's scientific fact people!*.) If you can't multitask then you couldn't do this job. At this moment, I'm doing three things:

1. and most obviously writing on this blog.

2. Writing a news article for the local paper. (Yes librarians do that too.)

3. Revising a grant (for the umptenth time!)

oh and my assistant just came in with two more things I need to do...

4. Giving her something to do.

and 5. Helping a college student learn how to use Microsoft WORD.

Oh my dear lord, help me!!!! So if you ever wonder why we are so scatterbrained at times, this is the answer. Well, got to go!!! Thank you, and good night.

Sincerely,

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment