New Director

Finally!!!! After almost ten months of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, I can finally be relieved with our new director now situated at her desk. Sure I've gotten used to being the director, but do I want it?

N!!! O!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!!

I am happily becoming the new Assistant Librarian, meaning most of the time I spend my time reading books, taking care of the websites, and making sure we have plenty to do with books. Though there are some things I'll miss, I'm just glad I don't have to take full responsibility for the library and the ever explosive state it is in.

So CONGRATS new director, have fun and I'll be seeing you around! Hey, who knows we might be adding a new voice to this not so crowded blog.

Sincerely,

The Egg Wolfing, Exhausted Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment